Meet EllaBeth Bando
EllaBeth Bando is a Pathfinder to Wholeness, Author, Performer, Speaker and Seminar Leader, creating and guiding us on Pathways to Wholeness.
Based on ancient principles, EllaBeth creates Pathways for a modern world to spark transformation and wholeness. Her work has been called “Neo-Contemporary Shamanism,” planting seeds for personal, spiritual and cultural transformation through Earth Connection.
EllaBeth has dedicated her life to healing, creating and empowerment in Becoming Whole.
She is an interdisciplinary artist and social entrepreneur. EllaBeth weaves philosophies, women’s stories and transformational life moments with the principles of earth connection, creative spirit, healing & becoming whole. She navigates these themes through writing, performance, speaking, interactive workshops and seminars.
Through her study of earth consciousness as a spiritual tool, EllaBeth has created a meaningful approach for clarity, direction and personal transformation. Welcome to this approach to living and self-discovery.
- The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, CA, 2012
- Six appearances at the New Life Expo in New York, NY, 1993-96
- Satori, Ft. Worth, 1997, 1999, 2012, 2016
- Featured Lecturer, Unitarian Universalist Conference, Ft. Worth, TX, 2003
- Guest Lecturer, West Side Unity Church, Ft. Worth, 2003
- Three guest appearances on “Illuminations”, Cable Channel 17, New York, NY, 1993-95
- “What I Learned from an Onion: Big Wisdom from little things”, Sane World, 2015
- The Indigo Sun, featured article, August 1997 and November 2015
- A contributing author in: Art’s Buoyant Felicity: Art/Healing/Creativity, anthology, edited by eDeruth, pubished by Evolutionary Girls, 2010
- Produced and wrote The Gift Basket, The Primer, The Earth, Art & Heart newsletters
- Published in Clan Destiny, Wolf Spring Song and Rising Spirit newsletters
- Feature articles, The Coaching Corner, in four Women in Film newsletters
Acet-o-philous or Vinegar Love, United Solo Festival, NYC, Arts 5th Ave, Ft. Worth,
Girlz2Women Quest, created, directed and performed, Arts 5th Ave, Ft. Worth
Being Green & Other Mysteries, Dallas Summer Musicals Academy, Benbrook Library and Circle in the Square Workshop, NYC
Six Women Who Have Found Their Author, Texas Christian University
In a world of fast food and its artistic equivalent, my heartfelt desire is to offer nourishing material with the potential to feed the body, heart, mind and spirit, invigorating new pathways in which to move forward.
I believe in the transformative potential in art, both for the creator and the participant. Perhaps this spark of change holds for us the potential for deeper understanding, new vision, healing and wholeness for self and other. Sensing this potential, I follow its worthy guiding light.
Moonifest, 2009, for the creation of Being Green & Other Mysteries into a one woman storytelling performance
Best Actress of the Year, Fort Worth Weekly, 2001
Best Supporting Actress, The Memory of Water, The Column Award, 2001
Best Ensemble Cast, The Memory of Water, The Column Award, 2001
Best Set Design, Don’t Drink the Water, The Column Award, 2001
Best Runway Theatre Debut, Cabaret, 2014 Dooley Award
Best Supporting Actress in a Musical, Cabaret, 2014 Dooley Award
Certified Teacher, Technologies for Creating (DMA)
Certified by Twylah Nitsch, Philosophy of Earth Connection Teacher
Reiki, Master Teacher
Peace Ambassador Training Program, James O’Dea & The Shift Network
- Goddard College, Plainfield, VT; MFA, Interdisciplinary Arts Thesis: “Earth, Art & Heart: A Learning Journey”
- Circle in the Square Theater School, Acting, NYC; Two year Certification Program
- Trinity University, San Antonio, TX ; BA, Speech and Drama